Butterfinger Delight Recipe
Posted by Meaghan Kunkel on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 4:56 PM By Meaghan Kunkel / June 7, 2017 Comment
"I got the recipe for this wonderful no-bake treat from my mother-in-law because it's my husband's favorite. I'm frequently asked to bring it to get-togethers where it's always a hit." —Linda Winter, Enid, Oklahoma
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart reduced-fat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for
2 minutes or until set (mixture will be thick). Stir in frozen yogurt and 1 cup whipped topping
until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for
8 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 315 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium,
34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Butterfinger Delight in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p53